The W4, a leading software editor of Business Process Management solutions and applications, was selected by Virgin Mobile France for implementing a solution that will optimize customer relationships through the introduction of its new quadruple play H@PPY4 with Virgin box.
As part of the launch of this new offering, the establishment of a dedicated customer service was needed as a strategic priority. It was therefore necessary to rapidly deploy a tool for processing services for H@PPY4 customers. In this context TACC (automated processing of customer cases) was launched. Virgin Mobile France launched a study in 2011 including 10 BPM software vendors. The objective was to select a workflow to facilitate Customer Service, to automate and industrialize the business processes of the operator.
The implementation responded to several business objectives:
- Enable automation and orchestration of complex processes, to facilitate the holding time commitments vis-Ã -vis customers and restrict incoming information on backlog
- Unload client advisers non-value added, while more effectively managing the allocation of cases by skills
- Ensure flow management and ensure timely processing of applications
The main expected features of the tool are:
- The integration and interaction with the existing tool for monitoring and logging of client requests (CRM tool)
- The integration and interaction with internal and external partners, especially via web services or emails
- The integration of skills in modeling business rules
- The ergonomics of the tool and the flexibility for simplified "Quick Start"
- Management deadlines, priorities, alerts and rebounds
The tool should allow a second time, support other business processes, both at the level of Customer Service from other services (technical support, business ...).
At the end of its study, Virgin Mobile France selected and deployed the W4 BUSINESS FIRST.
Dominique Morel, Director of Information Systems of Virgin Mobile France "By choosing W4, we have a reliable and efficient industrial partner to assist us in continuously improving our processes and the quality of our services. '
Jean-FranÃ§ois Mercier, Head of Telecom Market for W4 "We are pleased to have been selected for the project TACC after a demanding selective procedure, with an actor as dynamic and innovative as Virgin Mobile France. With BUSINESS FIRST, we have provided Virgin Mobile France with an industrialized solution for the exchange of all processes concerning H@PPY4, we also helped to optimize the response of the operator to its customers. Virgin Mobile France now has a scalable solution capable of supporting new processes quickly."